Icelandic Roots is a non-profit, educational, heritage organization specializing in Genealogy, History, and Traditions of our shared Icelandic ancestors. All the genealogists are volunteers and we are here to help you discover your family story.
Click here to read the Mission Statement
You can purchase extra genealogy assistance
To avoid being charged for duplicate work, please provide whatever information you already have compiled on the person and family to be researched. This should include known location of birth, marriage, death, and other significant life events. If you know of occupations, residence information, or names of their siblings, that is all helpful.
If you are happy with the data you receive, donations to support the various projects and scholarships are very appreciated.
- Traditional genealogical research and problem-solving
- Cemetery or location photography
- Cousins Across the Ocean Requests
- Word processing/data entry
- Fact checking and/or proofreading
- Icelandic Translation Service of your documents
- Final Ancestor Charts, Descendant Charts, Genealogy Reports, Tree Charts available in printable form
- Digital Files can be sent to you for printing to decrease costs
- I can print the information, bind it for you, and send it by mail for an additional fee